Contributor Rewards is the exclusive sales agent for The New Yorker in the public broadcasting industry.
When a strong offer with proven results is needed to drive performance, we bring in The New Yorker.
– Mike Steffon, Director of Membership & Campaign Strategy, WBUR
One-year, digital access subscription to
The New Yorker
- Subscription provides unlimited access to NewYorker.com with 10-15 website-only stories every day.
- Access via browser and/or with The New Yorker iOS and Android apps.
- Archives dating back to 1925, daily cartoons, crossword puzzles, and more.
- Ability to attend The New Yorker Live, a new virtual event series exclusively for subscribers.
- Listen to narrated stories and podcasts.
- Solve the Name Drop quiz every weekday.
The New Yorker is considered by many to be the most influential magazine in the world. It is renowned for its in-depth reporting, political and cultural commentary, fiction, poetry and humor. The New Yorker has an unwavering commitment to truth and accuracy and top-quality writing. The New Yorker helps readers understand and navigate the world around them through powerful reporting, insightful commentary and iconic humor.
Becoming a subscriber is the only way to make sure to experience the Pulitzer Prize-winning reporting and some of the best writing in the world, from Jane Mayer and Ronan Farrow on politics to Jia Tolentino and Zadie Smith on contemporary culture.
High-Quality Digitally-Delivered Premiums to Support Fundraising Success
© 2022 Contributor Rewards, LLC